< Safepots Terms & Policies
- Safepots only accepts certain credit and debit cards. By buying any service from Safepots, you agree that the payment card associated with your account will be automatically re-billed according to the terms of your subscription.
- If you cancel within 30 days of initial sign-up, you will receive a full refund of fees paid. If you have an annual or biennial subscription and cancel after 30 days of initial sign-up or renewal, you will receive a pro-rated refund of fees paid. You will not be entitled to any refund if you have an annual or biennial subscription and you cancel after 90 days. You will not be entitled to any refund if you have a monthly subscription.
- Accounts will not be activated or reactivated unless you provide advance payment and complete and accurate registration information.
- All renewal fees are due on or before the date your subscription expires. If Safepots is unable to process a payment by its due date, Safepots may immediately suspend your account by disabling service features until payment is successfully processed.
- If your account has been placed in suspended status for non-payment, Safepots may permanently close your account and delete your data 30 days after sending notification to the email address associated with your account.
- Safepots will report any suspected fraud related to payment cards.
- If you want to close your account, it is your responsibility to do so before your renewal date to avoid further charges.
- You have 30 days to dispute any charge or payment processed by Safepots. If you have a question concerning a charge you believe is incorrect, please contact us by email at email@example.com.
Download the Payments & Refunds PDF: Click Here