It is very important to protect your databases as they are crucial for the success of any business. If you fail to protect your database, it can lead to catastrophic results. Safepots provides easier protection and restore of Databases.
How A.I. works?
Different types of backup
Forming the base for both differential backup as well as transaction log backup, a full backup contains all the data in a specific database or set of file groups.
Differential backups are smaller and faster to create as compared to a full backup as it only contains the data that has changed from the last backup. As a result, they require less disk space to store backup images.
This can be used to recover a database to a specific point in time or point of future. It contains an on-going record of all the transactions performed against the database since the last backup.
Audit log can be used to fulfill record keeping requirements.
- Database backup and restore jobs available.
- Control over restoring is available
- Web view of all backed up data
- It provides full, differential and transaction log backups.
- Automated cloud backup
- Compressed databases to save time and band-width
- Backups can be encrypted with military grade encryption.
- Faster downloads
- Faster restore
- Single point management
- Audit logs can be used to see real time user activity along with the time and date.